chelo: Hola, Chelo! Thank you for your comments. jump

My first thought when I read about Lois' haircut was "oh-oh... Tank is gonna be really upset!" :roflol:
[Linked Image] lol The required Tank haircut for Lois has become as much canon on this website as Clark losing his memory or putting on a blue suit and claiming he's a different guy, hasn't it? *This* is haircut was warned about in my WHAM warning.

I'm still concerned about Clark's doubts about Lois sad, are they caused by the kryptonite, or by his own insecurities?
His own securities and Lex's good job of bashing them with his "Lois is cheating on you with me" video.

Although, I'm happy that finally the justice is going to get Lex... right? ... RIGHT? or is it approaching another twisted storm in this story?
[Linked Image] Lex is supposed to get justice? I mean, justice is supposed to get Lex? Um... twist? Me? [Linked Image] Nah!

Please, make sure your safety bar is firmly in place for the rest of this story arc.

Thanks for popping in to let me know you're still reading! wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.