Originally Posted by Darth Michael
"And what made you think that this story-breaking find would be dangling off the end of the pier?"
LOIS: [Linked Image]

*grin*

but instead of meeting his eyes she focussed on his neck, directly in her line of sight.
Uh-oh?

Indeed Uh-oh!

"I …" She swallowed in nervousness. "Superman …" There was that name again. "Home."

She closed her eyes, mortified with herself. Her grasp of the English language, rules of grammar, literary ability, had all been reduced to single words.
rotflol

Well, I find that my capability with words seriously crashes in unexpected, emotional, upsetting circumstances.

So, if getting into danger makes her happy, he’ll support her putting herself danger.

Ouch. I don't think so! LOL

Superman was absolutely without flaw.
Except that he’s a liar and a sneak and often entertains…less-than-platonic thoughts for his main rescue interest.

rotflol

But Greek mythology actually had boundless examples of gods being overcome with love for humans.
Actually…it’s not love, per se…most of the time.

Well it begins with 'L' ... and has four letters. Isn't 'love' close enough? *giggles*

This is soooo evil, Vic!

wave Michael

Evil! I'm not evil. *cries*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."