I guess no one has explained the consequences of getting "Grams" annoyed to the writer help

“There's been a lot of speculation about the historical relationship between Lois Lane and Superman,” the writer cheerfully explained. “I decided it would make sense if he had turned to her for comfort, as it were, during the time period between Krypton's destruction and the reveal that his wife was still alive.”

“Really,” Lois said, flatly.

“Once his life-mate returns to reclaim his passions,” the writer went on, warming to his subject, “Lois is torn apart by jealousy and unrequited desire!”

Her eyes narrowed. “Really.”

“After he leaves Earth, his cold abandonment of her—and the ravages of the New Kryptonian invasion”--he raised a fist, dramatically--“drive her into the arms of fellow reporter Clark Kent.” He nodded towards Keith.

“Really.”

“Of course,” the writer continued, “once he is forced to leave his wife behind and return to Earth, their relationship is deliberately kept ambiguous. It wouldn't do to flat out accuse the first Superman of having an extra-marital affair, but”--he shrugged--“like I said: historically, there's been a lot of speculation.”

Lois was very quiet for a moment. “I happen to know,” she said at last, doing her best to keep her voice calm and level, “that Lois Lane had chosen Clark Kent over Superman long ago, and the two of them were already engaged when these New Kryptonians showed up.”

Everyone, including Jordan and Charlotte, looked at her in surprise.

The writer shrugged. “Well, even if that's so, it's only a minor detail in the grand scheme of history. Sometimes a little bit of accuracy must be sacrificed for drama.”

“Drama?!” Lois exploded. “Now listen, you hack--!”

“Hack?!” The writer started to rise from his seat. “Just because you have no sense of story--”

“I have *plenty* of story sense, you smut-peddling character assassin!”

“Puritanical revisionist!”

After all historically Lois has been known for going quietly into the night rotflol

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham