Originally Posted by mrsMxyzptlk
Me? Miss a story about my hubby? Of course not! wink Though I do need to be better about actually commenting... blush
I was just teasing. smile

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Wow, that was not where I thought that story was headed.
[Linked Image] Um.... Thanks? smile
I mean that in a good way. When Mxy made the other man disappear, and especially after Clark disappeared, I thought that Lois and Clark were going to figure out what he'd done with the men and free them. And I thought that the one year was a deadline, i.e., that Lois had to "change" in whatever manner the weird man thought she needed to within the year, or she'd never see Clark again. Given that interpretation, if she could figure it out sooner, she'd get him back sooner.[/quote] Where's the fun in THAT?

LOIS: Getting me to my honeymoon sooner!

CLARK: I'm with her on that one.

MXY: Done! evil

But I like the direction you went with it. It was especially interesting to see how the world would have dealt with the New Kryptonians if Clark hadn't been around to diffuse the situation.
See, life is better with Clark in it than without it.

TEMPUS: Details, schmetails.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
You do love using that curse to torture them, don't you? You just can't give them a break, huh? goofy
I'm sure sometime in the future I'll... /clamps hands over mouth... er... removes hands from keyboard/... I could write again what I just deleted in a spoiler box, but it's probably best if nobody (reading my current epic) knows that bit. cool

Thanks for commenting. Glad to have surprised even you! smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.