hyper Oooooh. Look at all the shiny, pretty, FDK. smile1

Mike M: Thank you for taking time out of cleaning up the boards to pop in and comment on my little story. smile

Outstanding Vignette! I loved all the twists and especially this /hilarious/ ending.
Why thank you, Mike. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I was having trouble with the Lois changing her stripes bit and it took me thinking for 20-30 minutes before it hit me (don't blame me, my brain is mush after looking at nearly 1000 TOCs this week). The change was the willingness to elope and get the marriage going without any further interruptions.
Yep. That was the change Mxy was looking for.

Obviously some reference to the 5th dimension so maybe as DC says "Mxy's good twin".
As Christina said, this is more the comics pre-wedding version of Mxy who was a huge cheerleader for Lois and Clark's relationship, not that they could really tell by his actions.

I agree with DC, you don't want to meet Lois in a dark alley anytime soon...
peep Oh, dear. She's already got a contract out on me for what I'm doing to her and Clark over in Wrong Clark.

Christina: Thanks for reading.

I'm certain it's Mxy himself. In the Post-Crisis he's one of their greatest cheerleaders, even giving them a chance to experience what it could be like to have their own children. During the broken-up time before their wedding he came and pitched a minor fit (nothing was altered, not even opinions) over the fact they weren't together anymore. He also was among the well-wishers in the Wedding Album (if I remember correctly).
That's the fellow. And, yes, he did... he pretended to be an all-knowing Jimmy, and ragging on Clark for not telling Lois about the loss of his powers.

Laura (LMA): Thanks for all the gushing. smile1

Awesome, Virginia! Loved it
Why, thank you. [Linked Image]

You really kept me on my toes reading this, guessing and trying to figure out how it would end--right up to the last scene. Really creative story idea notworthy. What a year for Lois there...
Yes, and now she's stuck going through a Soul Mates honeymoon arc. peep

But now...woo-hoo! They are finally, officially, definitely married
Well, technically, they still haven't consummated it... [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.