Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Originally Posted by Mike M
FYI, LabRat has declared victory in our TOC wars, I had no idea as I was just plowing through the TOCs. We believe we have almost all of them cleared up dance.
Congratulations! notworthy

If you need some help with yours let me know and I can/will help. I know you have a heap of TOCs to work through. Labby and I have gotten all of Nan's url to link conversions done which was a pretty big job so if you need help strike while my TOC Cleanup Ninja skills are still pretty sharp.
Thanks for the offer. I completed my TOC clean-up (at least Gfic wise; there's only like 4 Nfic stories, I think.) and am currently working on fixing the links within the Parts and FDK-Threads. I'm almost done with Wrong Clark. hyper Leaving only Missing Lois, Green-Eyed Monster, and Nightfall Honeymoon. [Linked Image] Thankfully, all three of those on are the Archives (and much better because of some awesome G.E. work by Marcelle), so I don't feel the need to rush on those.

As my quote from Jor-El says, "On the long road, take small steps." And, yes, I have it there to remind me that a story isn't about the end goal but about journey to the end goal. With long projects such as this, it reminds me to take my time and do it thoroughly and someday I'll reach my goal. A wise man Jor-El. (And, yes, that is the only time you'll *ever* hear me say/write that, because 99% of the time I hate him as a character, mostly outside of LnC canon.)

I am now finally able to get back to reading and I found a huge number of stories while working on the TOCs that I want to read... hyper
Well, if you fall into the ether, at least we'll know where to find you... Metropolis.

Virginia,

If you would like me to work on one just let me know which one and I will do so.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham