We had family from out of state in town and now I'm in 'catch up mode' dance...and I have been very worried about Clark, not knowing what was happening as more chapters were posted. From the sound of the last sentence--he really needs to get to that hospital. And the fact that he knows that, makes me really wonder how bad he is feeling right at the moment.

Beyond the heartache of having powers and not being able to help--which would be gut-wrenching--being sick like he is, with potentially no way to 'fix' the problem, and then being so in love/happily married, with a miracle baby on the way...I just can't imagine what all Clark is going through.

I obviously DO NOT want our Clark to die--but I'm just not sure who else I see as a possibility right now. I'm really hoping for a randomly used very minor character (please? wink ).

Loved the letters--what a wonderful way for Clark to express himself in a way that he has such talent to do. The letter to his son was just beautiful notworthy. At first I was really hoping we'd get to read the letter to Lois...but after reading the FDK, I believe that it is unnecessary, and better this way. (And would be so hard to write--can not even imagine where you'd start to have him write a goodbye to the person he loves most in the world).

Can't wait to catch the rest of the way up clap
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/29/14 06:23 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~