Originally Posted by Morgana
Lois nodded. "Come with us."

Zara hesitated. "I should probably stay here."

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to be alone right now," Lois said. "I think it's better if you come with us. I know it won't take your grief away, but it might help ease the pain. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, you're family. I don't let family suffer alone."

Once Mad Dog Lane makes up her mind, don't get in the way!

I expect more surgery/recovery details in the next post and DC said she expected to get it up Sunday. She evidently went back to the once a week just for this part to extend the suspense out laugh.

Mike

I don't doubt that Zara will be very important in Lois and Clark's life, but she still needs to stay out of Metropolis for the foreseeable future. Remember when Superman said his farewell speech, Ching and Zara were there. It would be simple matter for someone to look over the film footage and put two and two together.

The LAST thing the Kent family as a whole need is more media attention. It would be better if she remained out of state for awhile and be introduced maybe years from now as a Kent relative. Being with Martha and Jonathan is one possibility. Somehow, I can't imagine her and the baby staying with Ellen! She certainly cannot go back to the Daily Planet as Sara.

In any case this is merely conjecture, DC can be very creative! notworthy

Urgh! Why does she have to leave us hanging like this?

*points to Evil Writer Club membership card*

That's why. grin

I will say that, while Zara appears in the year later stuff, I don't go into great detail of where she's living. (Maybe I'll fic it at some point, but for what I wanted to accomplish in the last chapter, it wasn't all that important.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon