Originally Posted by Mike M
Originally Posted by Morgana
I hope Monday works out!

Ching's death was not as much of a shock as the destruction of New Krypton. How tragic!

As for Zara? Martha and Jonathan to the rescue. Zara needs to hide, because people know who she is. Am I right on this one?

I am not as sure of Martha and Jonathan as I am of Lois. See below

Lois nodded. "Come with us."

Zara hesitated. "I should probably stay here."

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to be alone right now," Lois said. "I think it's better if you come with us. I know it won't take your grief away, but it might help ease the pain. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, you're family. I don't let family suffer alone."

Once Mad Dog Lane makes up her mind, don't get in the way!

I expect more surgery/recovery details in the next post and DC said she expected to get it up Sunday. She evidently went back to the once a week just for this part to extend the suspense out laugh.

Mike

The next chapter is what happens from the moment Sam enters the waiting room and beyond, up until a couple of weeks after, sort of dealing with some of the aftermath.

I honestly didn't mess with the schedule to draw out anyone's pain. It's just how this week has stacked up. But, by next Friday, the whole thing should be up.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon