Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Also, doesn’t he offer a lot of women a chance to get into business with the head of LexCorp?
Oh, I'm sooooo not touching that one on these boards. lol

I was relating the reveal that Lex Luthor is the Boss with the shocking reveal of Palpatine being also Darth Sidious. I never saw that one coming. /deadpans/
Yeah. Totally. I was sure it was going to turn out to be Jar-Jar. peep

Money does not smell. A Caesar once decided to taxate the use of the public restrooms. His son felt that taking money from someone attending to his business is not proper. The Caesar offered the sesterces up for a smell test in response.
[Linked Image] Don't let the governments hear you. They don't know that history repeating itself is a BAD thing.

I was just going back to when it happened and playing on the Indian programmer stereotype.
It happened right after Nightfall. cool

Lois not being under the covers with Lex.
BILL: I'm smart enough not to comment on that within earshot of either a Mad Dog or a Superman.

And yes, Lex is staying. Wonder if that says anything.
LEX: Well, at least *I* was here, first. The Church Group voluntarily moved here *after* the boyscout showed up.
clap Good point. Also, Lex has all his infrastructure already set up in Metropolis.

BETSY: He was a bad man. *snickers* Now he’s not. *snickers*
EW: Not a man?
ER: Wonderful ambiguity, isn’t it?
LOIS: Hey, sounds like a plan. I know a few men who I know deserve that to happen to them.
LEX: Check please!

So, she’s a straight-Mel kind of girl?
LOIS: Him. Bruce is good. I'd say Claude, but he's a Claude, so he lost out because of his name. Brad's not bad. Antonio... both of them. Let's see...

CLARK: She's a total indie flick kind of woman, isn't she?

Helicopter. Landing of roof of jeweler’s building. Go down with private elevator. Get jewelry.
LOIS: Can I push Lex out of the helicopter afterwards?

LEX: <happy about Lois’s tastes>

LOIS: I want Kryptonian Kannoli.

LEX: <does not think his chef can do those>
LOIS: evil Mine can.

Afraid of what a permanently sex-crazed Lois would do to him (Clark)?
[Linked Image] He's read Queenie's and Bobbart's stories.

ER: Maybe it’s pregnancy hormones?
EW: Doubtful.

MRS. COX: I'm what?!
ER: Lois was the one feeling jealous.
Yes, but my joke was funnier.

[Linked Image] How much denial can he get and still ride the hope?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.