I'm back. Maybe I can be to date on my FDK before posting the next part tomorrow night.
party

Hmmmm. I just realized that either made Clark weak minded or in alliance with the Empire.
laugh

LOIS: Except against women. He discriminates against women.

LEX: Don't listen to her. That's just my fiancee. /slaps her bottom/

LOIS: See!
clap Also, doesn’t he offer a lot of women a chance to get into business with the head of LexCorp?

MURRAY: So, we hired them at the t-shirt factory where we produce Superman logo wear. The others we'll hold on to until the Kryptonian invasion and then we'll sell them cheap as Concubines.

SUPERMAN: What?! <can’t believe Murray would sell them *cheap*>

MURRAY: Uh... nothing.
laugh

Originally Posted By: Michael
Originally Posted By: Part 170
It also would mean the man trying to extort money from the Kwons was Lex Luthor.
Noooo! jawdrop What? Nooooo! shock What? thud
Oh, dear. Did I not make the link? Or are you being silly?
I was relating the reveal that Lex Luthor is the Boss with the shocking reveal of Palpatine being also Darth Sidious. I never saw that one coming. /deadpans/

Quote:
Pecunia non olet
Is that Latin for "For the Money"?
Money does not smell. A Caesar once decided to taxate the use of the public restrooms. His son felt that taking money from someone attending to his business is not proper. The Caesar offered the sesterces up for a smell test in response.

Quote:
Oh, her. She’s the niece of that nice man servant of Lex’s, isn’t she?
Wife of one of his computer programers.
I was just going back to when it happened and playing on the Indian programmer stereotype.

MAYSON: This job used to be easy before Big Blue showed up. Now, I can't even get a day off.
clap

Bill doesn’t know?
That Lois is undercover?
Lois not being under the covers with Lex.

Quote:
And here I was just purposefully misreading things
Nah. When I re-read what I wrote, I could hear Iolanthe making that comment, so I decided to give it to Henderson instead.
clap

LEX: What can I say? The good thugs are moving to a city without any boy scouts.
And yes, Lex is staying. Wonder if that says anything.
LEX: Well, at least *I* was here, first. The Church Group voluntarily moved here *after* the boyscout showed up.

Quote:
BETSY: He was a bad man. *snickers* Now he’s not. *snickers*
Not a man?
Wonderful ambiguity, isn’t it?

LOIS: Ewww. He likes Arnold's movies? The Wedding is OFF!
clap So, she’s a straight-Mel kind of girl?

Quote:
Perfect for going to shop the hottest jewelers in town?
Helicopter. Landing of roof of jeweler’s building. Go down with private elevator. Get jewelry.

LEX: <happy about Lois’s tastes>

LOIS: I want Kryptonian Kannoli.

LEX: <does not think his chef can do those>
laugh

LEX: Why is she just sitting there ignoring me? You'd think she wasn't attracted to me at all. I'll try this 100% stuff instead.

CLARK: Nooooooooooo!
Afraid of what a permanently sex-crazed Lois would do to him (Clark)?

Quote:
Maybe it’s pregnancy hormones?
Doubtful.

MRS. COX: I'm what?!
Lois was the one feeling jealous.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.