Christina: Thank you for reading.

Originally Posted by Christina
Well she found the secret room, it seems. Certainly glad Luthor didn't catch her seeing it. Might have made for a very different pre-wedding present.
Yes, that would have been bad. Very, very bad.

LEX: You guys make it sound like I'm the bad guy, here.

chelo: [Linked Image] What a scary and sad Avatar! Lois looks dead instead of frozen.

Originally Posted by chelo
Oh I can't wait for Ms. Cox can listen Luthor's words!
cool

How is the Darth Michael's phrase: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? I hope she make true those words against Lex.... badly devil
While I believe Darth Michael would feel honored that you attribute this quote to him, it's actually far older than him... According to Wikipedia, it's from a good 300-400 years ago. Isn't it as true today as it was then, though? laugh If you remember from canon, Mrs. Cox turns on Lex (fairly quickly and easily) during the HoL wedding. He says "Et Tu, Mrs. Cox?" which, of course, is a reference to Brutus stabbing his supposed best friend Caesar in the back. Whether or not it will work in this dimension, only time will tell.

Thank you both for reading and commenting. smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.