Well I was pretty sure it would not be Clark due to his rigid code and Lois telling him directly to not contact her again.

Corrina,

This has been a really wonderful and touching story and I can now see why you could not finish it in the two parts you were originally shooting for. It would have been a rush to wrap things up properly. I have seen too many stories here where the ending felt too rushed and wrapped up to neatly and quickly. Thanks for taking to proper time to finish it up nicely. I said recently that the epiphany of L&C for Lois is when she determines that she can hurt him (Clark) as much as he can hurt her. She always has assumed that the man could hurt/destroy her emotionally and never gave much thought that someone could be so in love with her that she could do the same to him. Probably due to the fact of never being with anyone that was true of. One of the reasons I always liked Scardino in the series (and in a lot of the stories here) is that he was (as Clark) vulnerable and Lois could (and did) hurt him. He always came across brash but like Lois underneath was a real softy.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham