Originally Posted by Christina
Originally Posted by KenJ
I agree with Virginia. I think it is Jane on the phone. I think she is calling because she and Shane have reconciled. She heard about what happened between Lois and Clark and is acting as intermediary to try to get them back together.

I really hope it's Jane. It'd be nice if it is. I can imagine the chewing out Lois is going to get. Hopefully there is a discussion about Jane's past as well. I would love it if Jane and ended this as close friends after this.

I suspect everyone is right however Corrina is good at bait and switch so who knows. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I can understand why she thought she was going to need more than two parts to finish this up as she has painted Lois into quite a corner and that takes time to let the paint dry. Of course Corrina does not have to wrap everything up in a bow at the end in fact she often just starts the bow tying at the end (like the overhand knot part) leaving it to the readers to interpret (finish tying the bow) where it goes from there.

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 05/02/14 09:38 AM.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham