I'm not sure whether this went back up after you posted, but the L&C-specific FAQs is linked again - see the panel at the top of the front page. I think this may have been the amazing Elena's work.

Wendy smile

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I've started using the first two when going back through my stories. I'm guessing when the new LnC FAQ gets up and running this will be formalized. I believe LabRat is working on those.

Originally Posted by LabRat
Actually, it never occured to me. I did put in a ticket about the LNC FAQ being missing and was delighted to see it back just now, but that's the FAQ we had before the upgrade. I guess from the backup.

I guess it IS well past time it was gone through - I don't think it's been updated since it was first installed. shock So, yes, I'll put it on my to do list. Might even start a new thread later in the week, see if there are any suggestions for things to add/change in there. Once I open it up and dust off the cobwebs. goofy
The FAQ I was referring to was the LnC FAQ which isn't showing up. The FAQ listed above (next to Search) is for generic message board stuff, not LnC Boards stuff. /really hate using the word "stuff" to describe "stuff" lol /

Just a fly-by! *waves*