Originally Posted by Wendymr
Changing to a brighter color what the Links look like would help too. I think Lynn has already requested that change on the other thread.

I agree that this would be a LOT easier; however, I've been scouring the control panel and can't find any settings related to text colour, which is frustrating. frown Annette is busy working on more important consequences of the upgrade, so it may be a few days before she can take a look at this. I do agree that it would be a huge improvement to usability.

Wendy smile

You are referring to the links in the body of the posts, or others?

The issue I'm having is that the date and the name of the person I'm replying to are blue on blue in the row banner at the top of my post. I cannot see it without highlighting it so it's a different color. Is that part of what's being addressed?

Also, can we please set a standard for what the posting icons should be for posting a story part on the fanfic/nfanfic topics? I see a few that are using the exclamation point (which, if we can't have the arrow back, would be my choice) but there are a variety of icons being used.

Can we make the QUOTE block wider, too? Maybe size it in relation to the page width? You can see (above) it now has a horizontal scroll bar if there is more than one quote.

Thanks....!

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)