Oooh. Cool! I just got your response, Wendy, in my email and it had the content of your post in the email, just like the PM notices. thumbsup Love it!

I also like the feature where you can note when you've edited a post, because I do this A LOT! Sometimes I want it noted when I've added something new, and sometimes (as when I notice a typo) I don't. I like that we can either note it (as I did above when I switched my smilie from laugh to smile ) or not, as when I edited my original message earlier.

New Stuff: I just re-posted my Bid to your Beta services, Wendy, as that somehow got lost in the update. No problemo. I should have my bids recorded somewhere on my computer. But I noticed two things when responding. I quoted Michael's post, which only allowed me to see HIS post out of all the previous posts. Secondly, the look of the quoted text appear differently. There was something else, but now it's slipped my mind.

Also, note all the cool new font extras we can do in our post besides bold and italics, we can now underline, cross stuff out that way and do this fun thing
Spoiler
(which is called "spoiler"). lol We can add color and change size. We can even change the type of font we use in our posts. Having too much fun playing around on the new boards!

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/27/14 01:55 AM. Reason: Added more stuff

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.