Mrs. Luthor and I were just talking about why the next generation (i.e. like my kids) knows everything about Marvel characters (Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic 4, Spiderman, etc). and almost nothing about the DC characters. Marvel has their cartoons available for viewing on the Netflix instant list, while none of DC's (except the old Fleishman Superman cartoons) are available for viewing. <<For those of you who don't know about Netflix: it's a video rental agency, which will send you a DVD off your list in the mail for a monthly fee. They added a few years ago, a way to instantly stream some movies / tv shows on your computer, game consol, or ROKU box.>>

If DC made their old shows like SuperFriends, the George Reeves Adventures of Superman show, some of the old Batman cartoons, and the old Adam West Batman show (which Netflix doesn't even have, because they say it isn't available on DVD) widely available to this audience, then they would hook the next generation. DC needs to hook people on the characters when they're kids and having these old shows easily available would do just that. They aren't thinking ahead.

Anyway, that's my opinion to solve DCs readership problems.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.