Originally posted by VirginiaR:
On a sad note, our local comic shop is closing at the end of the year, due to the death of the man who owned it and his relatives not wanting to keep it open. sad They switched the hours of operation after his death, so it wasn't open until school let out at 3:30, which makes it unaccessable for me. I like the "Superman Family Adventures" (since I got the freebee on Free Comic Day in May), but since the switch in store hours couldn't stop by the store to buy it. My kids like the Tiny Titans. Oh, if I had won the Powerball... wink
I think they have them on comixology if you want to get them online (it's really good if you have a Kindle or IPad or something similar.) To be honest, I'm a hard-copy kind of person. If I had my way I'd buy two of the Superman Family Adventures books and read one with my son (he's less than a year so it might be a year before it's read) and then keep the other hidden away. Considering how few people know of it and it's target audience tends to be harder on them than traditional comic readers I suspect these are the collectable comics of the future.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)