Thanks for the Spoiler warning at the top of each part. Just what I need. clap

Just finished Part 4. Interesting to see Clark show up at an AA meeting but it makes sense, being what he went through when he was strung out on Red K.

Perry as Clark's sponsor. That's a twist I wasn't expecting. Well, that's one way to forge a connection in the business, but I guess at this point, Clark isn't in any business but the farm business.

It's nice to see Perry humble enough to take a job at the Met Star. I guess it's a better paper in Smallville's Metropolis than in LnC's. laugh

Part 5 - Right Clark cleaning up Metropolis after Lex and Zod tried to tear it apart. Hmmm. Vague way he called Cloe his girlfriend. Perry saw the Blur! But with his not-so-sharp mind, not a very reliable witness even to himself. Of course, Clark would want to be anonymous. So, Perry's mind is clearing up enough that he starting to remember bits and pieces of his meeting with Clark. Uh-oh. That could be bad for Clark, but I don't think it will be (if canon serves us right in Smallville).

Part 6 - 'Promises' is past where I've viewed so that's it until I've viewed a few more discs. sad This is a good story and I'm curious where Perry's quest of steps will take him. Either it won't be one step per part, or he'll fall off the wagon and start again at one.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.