Elly\'s Fanfiction Website

That should be the link.

by Ken:I could just be being picky on the going through school together thing, but I do feel that it is important. A large part of the mystique was all the relationship building that went on and her not knowing his secret.

I would guess that is why you have given her amnesia from that head injury.
Ken, you are so right! I could not reconcile the "grew up together" and the "not knowing the secret" in any other way.

Actually, this fic just sort of grew and grew (you'll see that it runs to 57 chapters) and I ended up throwing in a lot of stuff from the movies into it. There is little of the "Lois and Clark" L&C in this fic; more the "Smallville" and the "Superman" movies L&C versions.

Perry has been a character in all TV/movie versions of the Superman mythos so far. It was kind of fun making a reference to all of those portrayals of Perry. You'll see hints of Michael McKean (who appeared on the "Perry" episode of "Smallville"); of Jackie Cooper (still my favorite Perry) from "Superman: The Movie"; and Frank Langella (I didn't like him as much; he was a little too quiet and laid-back) from "Superman Returns". I tried to work in some Lane Smith but he is sui generis.