Thanks for your feedbacks. I'm glad you liked this video, I was very nervous before posting it.

I'm sorry the cards went too quickly. I will slow down them in my next video. It's a good advice you're giving me. I haven't noticed the speed, because I'm accustumed to read quickly. Sorry. I will spend more attention next time.

And I thanks Elena for the advices she gave me by mail. She corrected my english errors in the cards. I will try to demand to someone to edit my cards before posting the video the next time I will make one. Sorry for the bad english.

Kaethel, I see what you mean by "weird colours". I've downloaded my own files to check if the links works and I have had too "weird colours". I don't know why. The original files on my hard disk is good, but there's bug on the online version. I was thinking to maybe send you the files without bugs by mail, but I have first tried to send it to me, and there's bugs too. I really don't understand. If there's a computer's genious on the boards, maybe he can explain ?

LabRat, I'm glad you liked my presentation "Poussin Productions" at the beginning of the video. I've spend an entire day thinking about that, trying and trying again, before I found that presentation. I wanted something what really feels like me, to be my signature, and it was difficult. I'm glad you noticed the signature clip.

I thanks everyone who sends me feedbacks, and I ask for more. I will listen for all the advices and comments you will give me.