Oh wow!!! Poussin, that was fantastic! If this is your first trailer I can't wait to see what you come up with next! thumbsup I particularly loved the second half, as the clips you used then didn't have background music that disrupted your soundtrack. Very, very nicely done. Wendy is going to be over the moon when her connection finally lets her back to the boards. smile

Now, you asked for nitpicks... laugh Well, I just have a couple. There were a few title cards that were too quick for me to read them. Make sure you leave them long enough, especially when there's a lot of text to read. Also, some of the clips had the bottom half of them blurring into each other and making the colours all weird, but that might be Windows Media Players playing tricks on me, for all I know. huh

Anyway, great work!! And now that you've made that big jump, I expect lots more from you soon!!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~