Wow!!!

Poussin, first of all, thank you so much for choosing my story for your first trailer. I'm honoured. blush

Second, I'm also blown away. You did a wonderful job! I love Enya anyway, but apart from that the scenes you chose and the dialogue you manipulated tells the story just so well. Lois with Superman, Clark out in the cold and so torn, so unhappy. I had no idea there were so many clips from the series which could tell this story! goofy

And I loved the way the trailer finished, with Clark sitting up alone and unhappy, and Lois in bed alone too. Great atmosphere!

I didn't have a problem reading your title cards, but then I read quite quickly. Perhaps next time you might use a font which is faster to read, though - a non-cursive one? That might help people who had difficulty reading them quickly enough.

I'm sorry that I'm only giving you feedback on this now - my internet connection has been poor since Thursday and I've barely been able to access websites. I had no chance at all of being able to download trailers. frown

Thank you again!! sloppy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*