One of the problems with changing icons is that LabRat might have to do a lot of them.
At the moment, that's definitely something to factor into any future plans. It's only a second's work, so it wouldn't be any hassle in that sense and I certainly wouldn't mind doing it.

But I could never remember to use that darn blue arrow when posting a story and that was when my memory was firm and youthful, :rolleyes: so I'm highly likely to forget about them more often than I remember these days! goofy

I'm definitely one of those people who is icon-blind. Not only do I never remember to use them, I completely fail to notice them when purusing posts and they barely register on my plane of existence.

Of course, there's nothing to prevent authors doing their own TOCS, if they want to ensure the icon is used. But if they don't and I have to pick up the slack, it's more probable that the only indicator will end up being my typing complete at the end of the TOC simply because it's the only one my increasingly decrepit memory can cope with. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers