Originally posted by Mouserocks:
What helps me the most though as far as the research aspect goes is the scripts here on the site. They're accurate, they're right at your fingertips, and I love reading scripts anyways. That coupled with the episodes I do have recorded, plus the wonderful world of the internet... I can get by.
Actually, I wouldn't call the scripts "accurate".
From The Prankster Script:
LOIS: Hi. I had this sudden urge for pizza and a Woody Allen movie and I know how much you like pizza and Woody Allen too, well, at least his early work, so here I am.
Apparently, from what I've heard, this *was* what some of the dubbed versions said. Not a mention of Mel Gibson or Lethal Weapon in sight. wink Thankfully, enough of us on the boards DO have the DVDs and can look up the correct wording of dialogue if you ask. laugh

Unfortunately, 87/88 episodes eats up a lot of space on the DVR, and that, coupled with all my Castle recordings, drove my mother crazy so I now only have my favorites recorded.
Which is why I still have my VCR. I have all the Buffy episodes recorded on VHS (not that I ever watch them anymore because Buffy, Angel, and Firefly are on Netflix's Instant List. sad

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.