When Lois and Clark aired on TV, I saw it sometimes. When it started, I was living at home with my parents and working as either a waitress or in retail and dating my husband. So, whenever my schedule permitted, I would watch it. Then, from Aug. 1993-March 1994 I was working two part-time jobs and planning a wedding. In March 1994, I got married and I just had other priorities than watching TV.

I had forgotten about this show until I saw Superman Returns. I remember thinking that Dean Cain was a better looking Superman. So, I went in search of fanfic for Lois and Clark. Then I found this board. And someone was kind enough to send me VHS tapes of the show.

So, at this point, I don't have the DVDs. Would I have the DVDs if not for the VHS tapes? No. Why? Because the only the reason I don't have the DVDs right now is because I haven't the money to get them. Everytime, I get the extra money, something else always takes priority. Like say for example, car breaks down and we need parts, or something like that.

My b-day is coming up and I still won't be able to get the DVDs. I need to buy a new tablet to replace the one that my kids broke. (I just spent my Christmas money on it! And they leave it sitting on my bed under the covers and someone sat on it.) I also need a new external hard-drive to back up the laptop.

So, it looks like it will be either Christmas or my birthday in 2014 before I will be able to get the DVDs and by then something else will probably take priority. But I will eventually get the DVDs because of fanfic. If it weren't for the fanfic, I wouldn't even worry about getting the DVDs. I wouldn't have worried about the VHS tapes either. The VHS tapes just keep me from going crazy in not be able to see the episodes to refresh my memory of what happened. The VHS tapes also make me hungry to see the extras on the DVDs, hense the reason that I will get them one day. Just as soon as I can save up to get them all. I'm not very patient and since all seasons are out, I can't just buy one season at a time. That would just make me even more crazy. goofy dizzy shock wallbash

{{{hugs to all}}}
Mac