My journey to the Lois and Clark fandom was pretty... random, actually. I saw Superman Returns last year in theaters and I really, really, liked it. I went on a mini Superman kick, writing SR fanfic and such... I was at Target one day with my brother and I noticed season 3 of Lois and Clark. The tag mistakenly said 20 dollars and I thought that was a fantastic price for any season of a show. So I grabbed the DVD (kind of wary) and went to check out. Apparently it had been mislabeled and rang up at 40 dollars. I didn't feel like making a scene, and besides, I had geared myself up for watching a new series, so I bought it anyway, hoping I'd like it! So I came home and watched season 3 over the next few weeks. In the middle of it, I began looking for the other seasons. I found season 1 next, and then finally season 2. By that time I was absolutely in love with the show. I discovered the fandom somewhere... around my watching of season 2. (Though I had already seen 3!) Anyway, I was so excited for season 4 to come out I ran out and bought it the minute it came out. I know people say that it's the worst season, but I actually enjoyed it. It might be my second favorite. I just like seeing them finally together. Anyway, that's my journey to the Lois and Clark fandom. All because of a mislabeled price tag at Target! clap

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile