Thanks for the responses so far, guys. smile

A lot more people have yet to recieve their copies than I'd realized.

Just wanted to clarify something, though:

and that the point of this poll is specifically about posting on the threads here
I guess things were sort of centered around the threads. I meant to make a note about that. The poll isn't really about the threads. It's about FDK in general and what people think of the DVD.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sending private FDK. I don't mean to imply otherwise. There are advantages to public posting, but there's something to be said for private, too. You can always do both (which reminds me: there's some private FDK I've been meaning to send, too).

It's just that the threads are what's publically available. It's what I can see of the response, and what I know you can see, too.

The idea was to find out what people were thinking and, at the same time, to encourage FDK in general.

At the least, it's pretty nice to see that those who have it in hand (and have had the time to explore it) are really enjoying it.

I also see that we've got at least one person who's interested but can't afford it. I wonder if there isn't some way to fix that. Anyone willing to do a matching gift? Pay $7.50 if they can afford the other half? Or pay int'l shipping if they can afford the donation? Or just chip in to help? More donations are always good, right? Just a thought...

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.