My least fav ad is one for toliet roll and has a computer graphic baby posing as a big boss it's creepy.
Oh my, isn't it just? I want to laugh at it, but it totally freaks me out and makes me shudder, that cutesy little boy's voice overlaid over a baby in a suit. Especially when it breaks off the adult office talk to sing, "The wheels on the bus..." Too spooky for words. It's like something out of Stephen King. I keep waiting for two little blonde girls to appear. eek

On a related note, though I did like the Velvet 'Love Your Bum' ads for loo roll. I thought they were cute. And I found this interesting and quite funny article on those, which is worth a read. It has a couple of very mild risque words, but nothing major.

You can find Velvet's 'Baby Executive' and 'Love Your Bum' ads here if you're interested. EDIT: Just realised that you have to join the site to see ads more than three months old, so you won't be able to see the second one unless you pay. But the first one should be free to view.

If you can find a link to your favourite/non-favourite ads, do post them. It's interesting to see what's out there.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers