I haven't been watching much TV lately, so I haven't been paying attention to too many commercials.

But there is a cute one with a car that acts like a puppy - complete with windshield wiper that wags like a tail.

And one with a couple of cows on the lookout for additives in butter. The tone the stupid cow uses when he says 'Ohhhhhhhh!' when his friend points out that that cloud with four legs he thinks might be an additive is a sheep makes me laugh.

There's an car ad running just now which drives me so crazy, I can't even have it on with the sound off. It's a choir making noises to provide a soundtrack for the car running around. It's all very clever, I'm sure, but I loathe it.

Mostly though the ads which drive me nuts the most are just the mediocre ones which have had no thought put into them.

LabRat smile (who notes that even with the ads she really enjoys, she still couldn't tell you brand they were for. Go figure. )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers