Reading MDL's addition to the BR thread made me wonder how many BRs work for more than one author and vice versa.
Me??? goofy

Well, As I said, I do not Beta-Read. I Best-Read. I'm uncapable of picking things in grammar because, as you all know, I'm an ESL speaker. (aka Stupid Braz. lol) But I do like to help commenting and helping people improve their texts, trying to find glitches in the plot and to suggest things that werent clear or that I would expect to read. Sometimes I protest and Almost always I nag. I am also experienced in ego-boosting so if anyone needs one, I am a volunteer!

About my BRs... Oh how lucky can a person be? I have been being (is it right? confused ) BRed by excellent people who became my true friends.

Some of them BR grammar, some make comments, some help me with my noodles-speed needs, others are responsible for ego-boosting. And they are professional ones! (With pon-pons and banners with my name on them, right Rachel? goofy )

I am around since July. And since that month, life is better for me. I got many friends and lots of people reading my stories. I even have fans! Can you believe this???

But I could never do that without my BRs. I have to thank many people for this achievement. I will do that on the 1st of Dec. though.

Er... This is getting longer than MLTVs. I'm not used to it. This is also getting some kind of emotional. Er... So... I'll just shut up and go now and get some tissues.

MDL. (Ugh... I need another tissue.)

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."