Good question, Y! I'm actually feeling guilty now that I've answered the poll... I used to BR for a lot of people, then I got a job and... well, I had to give up on lots of things. For a while I stopped BRing altogether. These days, the only author I BR for regularly is Wendy.

On the other hand (and this is where the "guilty" part is coming up), I use... erm... 4 regular BRs: Wendy, Elena, Rat and Annette (the BR with emphasis on R) read most of the stuff I write before I post it. If it's just a short thing, I won't bug all four of them with it. But for long fics I really rely on them. *And* I've just got a fifth BR (and I'm trying to figure out how to work with 5 different BRs - I think it's really the upper limit laugh ): Bethy and I got into great brainstorming sessions and so I asked for her help on NWH II, and she agreed. hyper

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~