I'm in the middle of moving now and hopefully this one will work for the long haul. But I haven't added any of my files or let the laptop remember my passwords. I don't feel like having to change them all again.

I'm waiting until I have past the 14 days return/exchange date before I upload anything on this laptop.

It's working good so far. The only thing I've noticed is that the battery light sometimes when I plug it in does for a few seconds show charging. But compared to the problems I've had that not alot. And I did buy a extra warrt. So if the battery does go I can get it replaced.

I just hope if this one does starting actting up the Best Buy down where I'm moving is as nice with exchanging as the one I was dealing with.

Let me tell ya the warrt. floders has lots of returns stick in it.

I think the problem is I got the Best Buy speacil Toshiba makes this one model just for Best Buy.

But at the time that was all the money I had saved and My parents added some if only I could have waited until Christmas like I wanted I would have mostly had more saved and could have gotten a different one.

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.