Dave I feel for you. I'm on my Fourth Toshiba (Best Buy has been really good with exchanging them) in like three weeks.

I should have just kept the first one it just had one pixle that was turning red once and awhile of course the laptop was only a week old so I called and they said bring it in and exchange it did that had to add money to get another one that didn't have the sameone I did. Then get the new one home and that one had one red and one dead pixle I just turned it off didn't even setup a name on it and took it back the next day. Then got another one this one last about 9 days.

The third or fourth day I had it the battery light won't light up and the laptop won't turn on I unpluged the laptop plugged it back in and it work I by this time was sick of trading laptops hoped it was a one time error. But then about three or four days later it did the same thing. So I brought that one back. By this time they didn't have any other laptops in my price range so I had to exchange it for the one I have now.

If Best Buy didn't have that restocking fee of 15% I would just get my money back and wait until christmas time and get another but I don't want to lose my money on something that isn't my fault.

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.