1. A song you know all the words to? "Somebody" by Depeche Mode. I just change the "she's" to "he's" so it's relevant to me.

2. Last book you read? True Blue by Luanne Rice. I'm also using the hot summer as an "excuse" to re-read the Baby-sitters Club books.

3. Favorite pizza toppings? I am a bit odd when it comes to pizza because I don't care for the tomato sauce. I usually get the pizza with no sauce but extra cheese. :)sort of like a pizza/grilled cheese, lol.

4. Your shoe size? 9

5. Favorite household chore? I don't mind laundry too much.

6. Household chore you'd do anything to avoid? Cleaning the bathroom.

7. PC or Mac? PC

8. Favorite holiday? Hanukkah. If I had a "Clark" in my life it just might be Valentine's Day. I'm a romantic at heart, just, need to find the guy already.

9. Type of cellphone you own? A T-Mobile Nokia pre-paid. (Pay as you go. I only use it for long distance calls or on the road if need be).

10. Last ep of L&C you watched? Good question! Probably the Pilot actually.

11. Favorite cereal? Cheerios

12. Facebook app you spend to much time on? I don't. Use those types of sites I mean.

13. Somewhere you have always wanted to visit? Disney World.

14. Superpower you wish you had? Immortality/Complete Invulnerability. I say this simply because then I would be completely free from tmj jaw issues. Otherwise, like most others, I would LOVE to be able to fly and always have wished I could or lol blush one day magically discover that I could.