These people are just a group of nutcases using the name of church. If they knew something about God, they would never say "God hates...". God loves this world and he wishes all people repent their wrong ways.

"This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." 1 Timothy 2:3-4

... "He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." II Peter 3:9

Jesus asked God to forgive even those who crucified Him. There never was hate in His heart, just love for this world and all humankind.

How can people be so full of hate that they celebrate the death of little children in the name of God?
These nuts are wrongly using God's name and hiding behind a church's plate to spread their personal hate. Baptists have nothing to do with this madhouse. My husband was raised Baptist and they're a respectable and ethical church, that follows Jesus's teachings and preaches God's love. God has no pleasure in the death of anyone.

"For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!" Ezekiel 18:32

When people are hateful, everything can be used to spread their feeling, church's names, political parties, non-governmental organizations, websites, songs, books and so on. It's very biased to use the actions of a deranged group to say that "religion can be a dangerous thing, which can be used to spread hate." These psychos AREN'T representative of Christian churches or any true church and it's a sin and a shame that they use God's name to mask their intentions.

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15