I was simply enthralled from start to finish. In fact, I was so caught up in the final episode that when the end credits began to roll it came as something of a jolt to realise there was an outside world going on around me, still.
I know what you mean. I was so surprised at the end to notice it was pouring outside... an hour earlier there was definite sunshine! And it didn't even feel like an hour.

Also, that reference from the Doctor and Rose about Gwen being from an old family. Again, the connection escaped me. Obviously, I'm forgetting some link there. Anyone?
Eve Myles played Gwyneth in The Unquiet Dead, ep 1x03. The connection was never made in Torchwood, yet it was always speculated. Well, it was pretty much obvious. wink But now it was finally confirmed.

I absolutely agree with you that Donna should come back. I love her! She's been brilliant. I think she's even better than Rose, but my shipper's heart will always be with her and the Doctor in this show.

The last three episodes were fantastic. Glued to the screen. RTD rocks. But it does make me a bit afraid of S5 without him. frown I'm not a big fan of Moffatt, but I will give him the benefit of my doubts. And I have hopes of Jenny returning. laugh There's still so much potential there!

Well, I could go on and on... but alas, my time is restricted. (I need the sleep to get me through work tomorrow :p ).

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!