The manager swore up and down that nothing they served, including the bread, had any wheat in it . . .
O.o Now, I may be a bit daft when it comes to cooking (Lois has more skillz in the kitchen than I do), but... um... isn't bread usually made with wheat?

My mom was a lunchlady type thing at a mental institution once. (I used to think that if I ever got committed I'd at least have an 'in', but the woman went and quit when she moved to Tennessee! Grr) And my mom at least knew how to make toast...

But I agree! Never anger the Food Handlers. Even if they DO put butter on the Vegemite and onions on your omlette when you ask for MUSHROOMS... Grr again. Mushrooms does NOT sound like ONIONS!!! (Evil villianous vegetables trying to take over that which is pure untainted fungi!)

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*