I think as far as Vala goes, Labby, the pregnancy bit in S9 is what changed her. Before that she was more like the old Vala.. at least during the first half of the season. Or maybe she knows a good thing when she sees it. I may have to go back and watch it.
Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten the pregnancy. You're right, that did give her a fresh perspective and certainly went a long way to producing the Vala we see now. I'm still not sure what turned her so child-like and needy though.

I do love that aspect of her 'shifted' character though. I love that she's always looking for Daniel's approval in particular, the way he's become more or less her mentor, over time.

Not sure I'm a D/V shipper, but I do like their relationship.

So far, I've enjoyed most of the new episodes, so I imagine you will, too! laugh Quest II was the first episode in a long time that I thought they really made good on their promise that S9/10 would 'take us back to the start and team adventures'. There were some beautiful team moments in that episode and a lot of fun humour. And I've kind of had that feel about many of the episodes since.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers