I'm with LabRat.. as long as they don't mess it up, we can dream whatever we want. Besides, as it stands right now, how do we know Jack and Sam aren't going at it like bunnies on weekends? laugh But if they don't mention it in the series, there are two movies in the works.

I'm a fan of both shows. Eye candy in both (Daniel, Cam and John. Humuna humuna) and I'm actually liking McKay now on Atlantis. Still want to smack him sometimes, but I think I always will. McKay and Mrs. Miller (where they got his real-life sister on the show) was one of the better episodes with him.

I think as far as Vala goes, Labby, the pregnancy bit in S9 is what changed her. Before that she was more like the old Vala.. at least during the first half of the season. Or maybe she knows a good thing when she sees it. I may have to go back and watch it.

Come on, hurry up April! I want to see the new episodes!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited