Hi all,

I just briefly checked out all of the MySpace listings here. Wow...I'm impressed.

It looks like we've got a few Southern girls here. I'm a Mississippi gal myself, transplanted to Oklahoma.

Groobie--It's nice to see another teacher on here as well. What do you teach? I love the wild goose chase you sent the kids on...what fun! I have a MySpace account, but I'd never let my students know about it, of course. Some things are best left to mystery!

To the Orson Scott Card fans, I like his work too. I particularly liked Ender's Game, Pastwatch, and Enchantment.

My page is a bit boring since I haven't done anything to it visually. I created it as a means of sharing a couple of my songs with friends of mine (yet another one of my hobbies), but I haven't really publicized it much. However, since I had a stranger ask me for a copy of one of my songs, I'm feeling a bit brave today. If you're bored, check it out:

QueenOfAces Page

"Women frustrate men because they're too complicated. Men frustrate women because they're not complicated enough."