Originally posted by Classicalla:
May I ask why the two of you do not (to the best of my knowledge) hang out over at Hatrack River?
Oh, my. I didn't know about it. I better check it out!!
Hooray! smile I have the same screen-name there as I do here.
Originally posted by DSDragon:
May I ask why the two of you do not (to the best of my knowledge) hang out over at Hatrack River?
Because I spend most of my time over here, of course. smile

For a while though, I was a member of one of the writing discussion groups through Hatrack River, but that was a few years back.

I currently have THIRTY-TWO books on the top shelf of my tallest book case by Orson Scott Card. Two of which, I just got Christmas morning (Treasure Box and Magic Street--Just finished the last one tonight, and LOVED THEM BOTH!).
Silly girl. You should spend time in both places! laugh

Sounds like you own more OSC than I do, although my collection is growing. (I'm slowly buying all the ones that came out when I was too poor to buy 'em and just took out from the library. And there are a few -- like Lost Boys -- that I don't want to own. I can't ever read that one again. frown ) Treasure Box and Magic Street are both marvelous, though. smile (My copy of MS is signed. [/brag])

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun