It's quite the opposite, actually. In my opinion (and I'm definitely not alone with that) Clark has yet to complete any quest that has been mentioned so far in the show.
True...but you have to take what I said about running out of things to do with Clark along with the second sentence I wrote - given the parameters of the show.

TPTB have made no secret about the "no tights/no flights" credo they plan to follow. This means that Clark can only evolve so far toward his Superman personae before they have to enter that territory. If we look to canon for guidance (HA! HA! Ha!), Clark grows up in Smallville (something we've been watching for 6 years now), goes off to college/explore the world/the Fortress of Solitude for some intensive training, then shows up at the DP where he meets Lois Lane and becomes SM.

Problem is, they've gotten him through high school. Now it's time for him to go off to finish off his "becoming", be that at college or exploring the world or hanging out at the FoS. Except the TPTB can't leave behind the characters they've been using so far - Lana, Lex, Chloe, and even Lois. When they try to shoehorn these people into Clark's mythology (see the disaster that was Lana-Witch) it just doesn't work.

They either need to let Clark move on and meet new people or find a way to retro-fit the people on the show into Clark's future. Otherwise we're stuck with the same FoTW and Lana/Lex/Clark triangle garbage we've seen for the last six years.
wink
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah