Hilarious, wasn't it? And part II just gets better. I was really surprised that they introduced the alternates halfway through part one - I'd been expecting them in part two.

I think it was a bit of a brave decision to make, considering at the time they thought they was going to be the last ever episodes. Not at all usual not to stick with your main cast throughout in those circumstances. But it definitely worked as far as this fan was concerned.

I love the way it gave them the chance to point up all the little differences. Like Jack wanting to know if they were a couple. laugh And AT finally getting to take a swipe at that organs dialogue she's on record as having hated from the pilot. LOL. The homage to Stripes (one of my favourite all time Bill Murray movies) in the English language group scene. And the scene on the boat. Every time I watch Sam pull off that life vest and end up with her hair looking like an explosion in a hayloft I just crack up.

Too many moments to mention.

There's just so much to love in this episode. Michael and Amanda did a terrific job. Amanda in particular really nailed it.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers