What an incredible Friday it was for TV.

Reckoning was so heart-stopping. I loved how even though all the 4 "core team" members were so far from each other, they were all fighting the same enemy at the same time - a team, despite the distance.

Watching Sam shooting at the replicators and then switching to Jack doing exactly the same thing. Heros to the very end.

And of course, Daniel - and his phoenix tendencies coming into play yet again.

Teal'c on the ship fighting off the same enemy, and then the creepy and unnatural temporary alliance between Baal and the Tauri (earthlings for those of you who don't watch the show) was really fascinating.

Sam and her dad- I love watching them together. The 2 actors look so much alike, and have that great father/daughter dynamic - down to the frustration with each other. Sam has grown past the need to secure his approval, but still, when he gives it, that smile of hers...

It's a special show, with a special team, and Labrat, if you are reading this, I am also a major jack/sam shipper. I love to watch that scene in Divide & Conquer where we see that flashback to them separated by that force shield - and that burning intensity in his eyes when he realizes he can't save her. It's just so incredible how much emotion RDA projects in that one scene. You really feel that Jack really loves Sam in that instant.

And why wouldn't he? She is eminently loveable. Saved the world so many times with her quick-witted brilliance and never once does she stand back and say 'Hey, everyone, sing my praises.'

As her creepy replicarter double was telling her, she has untapped potential - she probably could conquer a galaxy if she so decided... but she wouldn't do something like that. Too much integrity.

Just an incredible show, reaching down and pulling out some amazing performances even in season 8 w hen so many other shows get tired.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence