Ohboy. I was hesitant to read this thread, since it says Threads and Moebius spoilers. I'd been doing semi-well staying away from spoilers... now that I've seen Threads, and am anxiously waiting for Friday.. I figured I'd read. laugh

First, before I do spoiler space, I just gotta says... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG FLAG!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *faints* (what is it with me and men with bare chests?

S
M
E
L
L
I
N
G

S
A
L
T
S

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG FISHING!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *gibbers incoherently*

I knew I was looking forward to that ep for a reason. I'm sad the hubby deleted the episode from the DVR so I can't watch it again.. I'll have to wait till they reair it. Or... *eyes the net* Hrm.

I am sad to see Jacob die. But, as he pointed out, he had a new lease on life. (Looking at it from in-universe point of view) I was laughing, though, because Jacob was a shipper. Especially when he told Pete that he couldn't call him Dad.... but Jack's done it lots of times. *giggles*

*Please* tell me they don't undo what happened in Threads with what happens in Moebius? Don't have to go further than that, just, ya know, so I don't panic and stuff.

I'm wondering if they're going to do anything with the new CMO.. and specifically, the actress playing her. I mean, just because Lexa Doig and Michael Shanks are married doesn't automatically mean "insert ship here"... tho it might be funny.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited