I just finally finished the book and I'm most impressed.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

It's a great book, even though I sometimes had ideas like 'oh, now this is gonna happen later' and I was right. I already had the feeling that the person might die, and indeed at the end it happened. (my other guesses were pretty close too, they got nearly killed). But I'd never expected Dumbledore's story. So now I can't wait to read what's going to happen in the next parts.

But I noticed two things while reading the book I thought were funny. First, it seems that the first of September *always* falls on a Sunday. The train always leaves on Sunday, since there term starts a day later, which is always Monday. Now magic can be very nice and do lots of cool stuff, but fiddling with dates like that just isn't possible.

And then there were the Thestrals, whom you can only see if you have seen death. I find it weird that Harry can only see them at the start of his fifth year, after Cedric died. Harry has seen his parents die as a baby. He may not remember it, but he still saw it. So I believe he should have seen the animals earlier.

Anyway, I'd like to know what other people think of it, or if I'm totally losing myself. wink

Saskia (going to read her favourite chapters again now)

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!