LOL! I still know the "Fresh Prince" theme song. My little sister loves Will Smith, so she sings it all the time.

Let me see if I remember it...

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

In West PHilladelphia born and raised, on a playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and shootin' some b'ball outside of hte school. When a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started makin' trouble in my neighborhood.

I got in one little fight and my moms got scared. She said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.

I whistled for a cab and when it came there the liscence plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was weird, but I thought man forget it, now home to Bel Air.

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes, smell ya later" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.

Ack, I do remember it, or most of it. I'm sure some of the words were wrong, but I am a little scared all of that just came out of me as soon as I saw the words "Fresh Prince"! blush
- Alicia

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve