Originally posted by John Lambert:The Last time I watched "I Now Pronounce You" I just stopped when Lois showed up at the Church and decided I was going to pretend in my mind that the wedding worked.
rotflol That is EXACTLY what I did on Thursday! Just imagined everything is OK! Only forced myself to watch the ending Friday night in this torturous rehashing I'm putting myself through! :p

I have to agree, I think Lois outright rejecting Clark is the worst part.

Although, it never made sense that Clark did not just call 911 the second Lex showed up. That is what he should do. This attempt to work with Lex made no sense at all.
I know! Having them work together was really bogus considering the stakes!
Also, why does he not actually listen to Jimmy and the talk of the story, and introduce himself as Kent?
Exactly!!
The letting Lois go with Lex made no sense. Lex is a wanted criminal. It does not matter is Lois wants to go with him. There is no way that Clark should do anything else but detain him. By letting Lex go he is breaking the law. Lex was serving multiple life sentences for his crime, there is no way Clark should have let him go.
I completely agree! The choices the writers made for Clark were justhorrible in these eps!!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink